Ted’s Woodworking is a collection of over 16, 500 woodworking projects that was created in the duration of two years by professional woodworker, educator and AWI member, Ted McGrath. Ted’s Woodworking encompasses a humongous array of woodworking projects from quick and easy bird house packages to more advanced wooden garden shed building plans. If if you’re an avid woodworker or DIYer, this is obviously a great resource to have available. teds woodworking review
One of the great things about Ted’s Woodworking is that it keeps the start in head. Blueprints are visually easy to follow so that however, most novice woodworking can get the job done. Plus, there are plenty of easy starter projects for novice woodworkers to gain practice and hone their woodworking skills. And for the more advanced woodworking enthusiast, the plethora of projects available in Ted’s Woodworking could make one’s head rotate. And there are definitely several projects available for many who want a lttle bit of a challenge.
Overall, this program leaves no stone unturned when it comes to teaching woodworking skills or providing plans. In reality, I can almost ensure you won’t find a bigger resource for plans on the complete internet. All ideas are neatly organized by category simple location.
* Huge databases of projects.
* Convenient to follow instructions.
2. Everything required to know about the projects is provided.
* Perfect for visual enrollees.
* Includes software where you can custom design your own furniture.
3. Has easy to follow videos.
* Well arranged.
* Great for folks of different skill levels.
2. Offers a DVD version of all of the plans in case if you’re running on dial up or other slow internet.
* Further investment for tools and supplies required.
* Several files take a while to download due to file size.
* A few broken links.