If you are new to computers and you are browsing the Internet and find something you want to talk about with your friends, you will want to copy and insert the HTML link into a message to send. This way your good friend can click on the link and become taken to the same website to see what you have sent. It is very uncomplicated when you have done it several times. If you want to copy and paste the HTML hyperlink of a site or a link on the webpage of a site follow this tutorial below. share text online
When surfing around your chosen website, you will notice an address pub at the top with the URL (fancy name for address) of the website you are looking at. This is the text message you will have to copy in order to share it through an email.
How to replicate and paste a CODE link into an email?
1 ) Go to the address bar near the top of the page when you are viewing the web page you want to share.
2. Select the text (URL) by rendering it blue.
3. When the text is blue, right click on the rare area and a menu will appear. The menu will not show up if the written text message is not blue.
4. From the menu choose copy. This will duplicate the exact text that you made blue.
5. Open your email program and open a new message. This might either be your Outlook email, your Thunderbird email, or even your Hotmail email. You can also paste this HTML link into a Word document.
6. Once you have your new message open, right click in the message area where you would write that message, and another menu will appear.
several. Choose paste from the menu. This will sauce the written text that you copied with your email. The same applies for anything document.
How to copy and paste a HTML link that is on a website?
For anyone who is on a site and there is a collection of links and you want to duplicate one of them, this is a fairly easy task to do.
1 ) When ever you are in your selected Web browser looking at a site with links, rather than left clicking on the link to follow through, you can right click on it and a menu will appear.
2. In the event that the menu shows up you can pick copy Hyperlink location if you use Firefox, and copy shortcut if you are using Internet Manager.
If you are using the Firefox web internet browser you can send a link to someone by choosing it from the menu.
1. Open Flock and find the website that you want to see your friend.
2. Visit the file menu at the top of the page.
3. Choose send link from the menu.
4. This will open up your email software on your computer. If you are not using something like Outlook or Thunderbird on your computer then this is not going to work.